Friday, October 9, 2009

New hat

Holden is probably the most photogenic kid on the face of the planet. For some reason, I get about a bazillion pictures of this kid on a daily basis...all of which are pretty good, if I do say so myself. (And I just did.) With Scarlett, I feel like I take 400 pictures and then immediately delete 398 of them. I'm sure this is because Holden can't move yet. He has no other option BUT to look at the camera and be cute - so if he has to do it anyway he may as well do a good job at it, right? Exhibit A:But the fun doesn't stop there folks. And the fun gets a lot funnier. Please examine Exhibit B:Exhibit C:And Exhibit D:This mini photo shoot of Holden in his new hat was probably the funniest thing that's happened to me in quite some time. (I know. I need to get out more. But that's besides the point.) I would take a picture, crack up, take a picture, sigh adoringly, take a picture, and crack up.
And because it really is an awesome hat and I want you to see it in its glory, Exhibit E:It's got a robot on it. A robot. I will seriously cry when he outgrows this hat.

1 comments:

Pokolodi said...

He is a seriously cute kid. And that is a seriously cute hat. You can always give it to Baby Ping Pong when he outgrows it. :)