Monday, March 15, 2010

Here's to hoping...

We've been scarce on the blogging front lately. We've been pretty busy. Here's why.
Joe and I have desperately wanted to move for about 2 years now. We tried when Scarlett was about 6 months. No luck. We tried again when Scarlett was about 15 months. No luck. We gave up on the idea that we were going to make any money on our condo and saved up our own wee sum to use as a down payment and then listed our condo again, much lower = this equals some luck.
We may be moving folks. Joe and I have gotten an acceptable offer on our condo. We've also made an offer on a house in Milford, CT. This offer was accepted by the sellers. I want to say that this means we will definitely be moving, but there are roughly 45 days where anything can go wrong. If we were to move in 45 days, it would be here:A quaint little colonial in a woodsy, secluded-yet-close-to-everything section of Milford. The town boasts low taxes and wonderful schools and I would love to raise Bubs and Munch here. these next 45 days, please keep your fingers crossed that this works out for us. We've been waiting for this for quite some time.


Fleur said...

It looks perfect. Fingers crossed from here!! Good luck!!

Pokolodi said...

Oh my gosh--that is so nice! Adorable, in fact. I'm actually feeling a little bummed about our place in comparison!