Monday, June 15, 2009

Carson's rockstar birthday party

Carson had just about the coolest birthday party we've ever seen this past Saturday. He had live entertainment, musical instruments, and a ton of fun toddler friends there to help him celebrate. We went as "all out" as you can go - without embarrassing ourselves. (Unless...maybe we did embarrass ourselves.) Joe dressed like a rockstar. Holden wore his ACDC-esque "Lock up your daughters" t-shirt. Scarlett was supposed to be wearing a homemade Carson rock concert t-shirt...but finishing that project didn't quite work out in the hour we had before we left for the party. And we got Carson the Playskool Dance Cam as a present, so he can work on his awesome music video dance skills. There should be a ton of awesomely adorable photos immediately following these typed words, but alas, I FORGOT MY CAMERA'S MEMORY CARD. This has happened to me before. I charge the camera battery, remember to bring the camera, open it up and turn it on only to see the dreaded words "No Memory Card" across the camera's LCD screen. What it should say is "you idiot. you left the memory card in the computer again. stop doing that. dummy." I'm sending you over to Carson's website to see all the fun that went on. I'm also stealing this picture from Carson's website because I think Val is the only one who can convince Joe to actually take a family photo. Thanks Val!

1 comments:

Pokolodi said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time! I was so busy, I didn't really know if it was a success or not!

I didn't see Holden's t-shirt! How did I miss that?